| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in April is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with some rain. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O descends across on average 9 days.
- In April the skies in Dorohoi are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:19 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 13:36.
- There are approximately 8:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: