| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in August is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with some rain. Only 68mm (2.7in) of liquid is dumped during on average 9 days.
- In August the blue above Dorohoi is moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:27 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 15:00 long with an average length of 14:14.
- There are approximately 5:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: