| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in December is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with snow at times. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of liquid falls across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Dorohoi are really dreary having on balance just 1:42 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:21 long and the longest day is 8:38 long with an average length of 8:25.
- There are approximately 6:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: