| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in February is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow at times. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Dorohoi is very dim with an average of a scanty 2:15 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:08.
- There are approximately 7:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: