| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in January is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with some snow. A paltry 26mm (1in) of water descends during on average 9 days.
- In January the skies in Dorohoi are very dim having an average of only 2:03 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:26 long and the longest day is 9:24 long with an average length of 8:50.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: