| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in July is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 56mm (2.2in) of H2O is dropped during on average 10 days.
- In July the skies in Dorohoi are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:42 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:03 long and the longest day is 15:57 long with an average length of 15:35.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: