| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in June is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain now and again. Just 81mm (3.2in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Dorohoi are slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:42 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:44 long and the longest day is 16:01 long with an average length of 15:56.
- There are approximately 8:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: