| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in March is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with intermittent sleet or snow. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of water is transfered during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Dorohoi are a little dull with an average of a modest 4:21 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 7:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: