| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in May is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 64mm (2.5in) of H2O precipitates during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Dorohoi are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:07 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:27 long and the longest day is 15:42 long with an average length of 15:08.
- There are approximately 7:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: