| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in November is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with some sleet, snow or rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O accrues during on average 9 days.
- The blue above Dorohoi is really dreary with on balance only 1:52 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:12.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: