| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dorohoi in October is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O descends across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Dorohoi are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:17 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:43.
- There are approximately 6:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dorohoi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dorohoi, Romania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dorohoi: